Sunday, September 28, 2008

Me and Sky on the Sky Coaster. Jeff and Bay are right behind us.

Sky, Me, Jeff and Bay where riding the Sky Coaster to the other side of the park to me up with Jen, Ben and Little Bennie. To hit up so more rides. I just have to say that Skyley is too cute, she was scared of the big rides. But to she got enough courage to ride Jet star. (What ever that gay fat ride was called.) Which I still think sacred the crap out of her. But, we still love her. Now as for Bay, man she will ride any thing. And I do wish I had taken some pictures of little Bennie. He was acting so good and he just loved going on any ride. It was too cute. Both Jeff and I had a really good time hanging out with the kids.

No comments:

Viva Las Vegas!! One Of Emily's Favorite Places!!

Viva Las Vegas!! One Of Emily's Favorite Places!!
Emily's Birthday June 2006

A Hummer Golf Cart @ Hooters Hotel Las Vegas

A Hummer Golf Cart @ Hooters Hotel Las Vegas
June 2006 (Same Birthday Trip) It's kinda of funny I always manage to find a hummer golf cart pretty much everytime I go on vacation!!

Jeff in Las Vegas

Jeff in Las Vegas
Emily's Birthday June 2006