Tuesday, June 24, 2008

As everyone knows "Emily Does Not Work at The Branbury any longer"!!! Man- life is very different for me now a days. Let me rephrase that I mean "I have a life now"! It's funny because it's still bitter sweet for me. But the more I get used to my new job, I know that I made the right decision to leave and I know that I will never look back and regret it!! You know what's funny is that I thought I would never leave that place. It was like the never ending black hole of BYU hell!! I mean it!! All I can say now is it's good to get back to what I started with in property management. One of my biggest problems that I have had so far with residents is "Noise Complaints"!!! I'm laughing at the thought. People- What was I thinking in the first place when I went to go work at BYU hell? Well, I always said that "I did not know what I was getting into"!!

No comments:

Viva Las Vegas!! One Of Emily's Favorite Places!!

Viva Las Vegas!! One Of Emily's Favorite Places!!
Emily's Birthday June 2006

A Hummer Golf Cart @ Hooters Hotel Las Vegas

A Hummer Golf Cart @ Hooters Hotel Las Vegas
June 2006 (Same Birthday Trip) It's kinda of funny I always manage to find a hummer golf cart pretty much everytime I go on vacation!!

Jeff in Las Vegas

Jeff in Las Vegas
Emily's Birthday June 2006